HE 2 Heating Edge high capacity hybrid element is a perimeter heating (baseboard) product that consists of a unique, patented “coil block” and mounting system. The concept behind the product is to deliver very high BTU/HR capacities (output) using minimal footage compared to conventional baseboard. It’s also designed with a mounting system that does away with all brackets and hangers, making for much easier installations.
- High capacity
- Easy to install, rust resistant and easy to clean
- Available in a variety of lengths from 2 ft. up to 8 ft.
- Attractive perforated cover design
- Designed to deliver quiet comfort with performance and style
- New enhanced scrub board fin design for maximum airflow
- Superior low temperature performance range
- Simple two piece mounting system – no brackets or hangers
- Two pipe supply
- Accessories available
Where Heating Edge HE 2 really shines is in low temperature applications. Geothermal Heat Pumps, Solar Thermal and PVT Collectors and Condensing Boilers are all great ways to save energy and reduce fossil fuel usage. All three achieve their highest efficiencies when delivering low temperature water. The challenge faced when it comes to heating effectively with traditional baseboard is that supply water temperatures need to be at least 140° F in order to deliver enough BTU’s to sufficiently heat a space at design temperature. Not so with Heating Edge. Due to HE 2’s unique two pipe design, it’s able to deliver comparable BTU/H’s using 100° F supply water, all in an attractive package.
|Length (feet)||Complete Assembly: Core, Cover, Back Plate & Starter Strip 3/4″||Element Only: 3/4″ Copper Core Only||Trim Fit Includes: Cover & Back Plate, Core Not Included|